Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Anything Is Possible

Whenever something bad, frustrating, annoying, or stupid happens everyone tries to tell you to look on the bright-side. They then come up with whatever that bright-side is. Here are some examples from my Tuesday... This morning I was supposed to have 2 clients starting at 6:30 but one of them rescheduled meaning that I went into work for only 1 hour. The "upside" is that I was up so I could get my day started early. In reality I was just tired with nothing to do till 11am. Next I go in for my 11am client and a little fifteen minute meeting at noon. My 11am texts me 7 minutes prior and tries to reschedule for noon which obviously won't work. So, instead, he simply cancels. Upside: some extra time to bring my boyfriend his lunch and enjoy some raspberry greek yogurt. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Noon meeting is over now and I have nothing till 5:30pm. I'm tired from sheer boredom so I decide to get a coffee. By now you know that I ride my bike everywhere, so I have to figure out how I'm going to get my starbucks and take it home. I have them put one of those little green plugs in the mouth hole and I strap it into the cup holder of my backpack. I made it all the way home without spilling a drop. Miracles do happen! Honestly this made my day. If I can carry my coffee home in the side of my backpack, while riding my bike, without spilling a drop.... anything is possible!

Find YOUR upside and get through your day.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment